James and Jenkins Blog
- New Chrysler 300C
- Olympic Torch Relay
- Julibee Weekend
- Ski Devils....
- Point to Point at Bonvilston
- Proud to be British - What a Summer
- Busy times at James and Jenkins
- Cardiff Blues, Six Nations and a singing mechanic.
- The Big Purple Cow is Out & About in Cardiff
posted by JandJAdmin @ 2:22pm, Thursday 31 May 2012.
Up bright and early last Saturday to witness Dr Who running with the Torch through Cardiff Bay....
and then on to James Street in Butetown for the second handover of the day. Great to feel part of the event already as the very first event heads for Cardiff in July.
Meanwhile at Tesco Culverhouse cross we tried out the MAGIC parking as the relay rolled into the car park. Did anyone see this ?
and this....another MAGIC Parking Moment - Unique to Chrysler
and finally the Genie is back in the bottle - Olympic Flame off to Caerphilly !
Hope you enjoyed....? Whats your story ?